It's been a couple months since Moodnotes' much anticipated launch, and we're now excited to soon release the first update for Moodnotes! Thank you all for your early support and patience while we do our best to respond to your feedback.
You asked and we listened! Here's what you can expect:NEW…
• Now set a Passcode or use Touch ID for added security.
• Moodtrends chronology has been reversed and no longer displays dates with no entries.IMPROVED…
• Default reminders will appear if you’ve accepted them, or customize them in the new Settings area.
• Enhanced crash reporting for more effective problem-solving.
• Numerous other bug fixes and subtle UI enhancements.COMING SOON…
With your terrific feedback, we continue to prioritize how to make Moodnotes more useful!
• We are currently investigating better ways to provide “insights” from your mood and journal entries.
• You will soon be able to schedule multiple reminders per day.
Thanks again for your support and for doing your part to de-stigmatize mental health. Join us on our mission to promote healthier thinking habits by telling your friends about Moodnotes!